Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sunday, February 6th, 2005 – Hawaii

At 11am we had a meeting in regards to what we will be doing in the upcoming week and when we will be headed to China. After the meeting, Steve, Rachel, Shannon, Linda, Kristin, and I headed down to Waikiki to take surfing lessons. The place was real busy and the surfing place also had canoe rides to ride the waves. They were about to send a group out on one of the canoes but didn’t have enough people to paddle so Steve and I got to go on a canoe ride for free.
Our surfing instructor Bobby was a hunchbacked, elderly guy who had very little patience. Steve and I picked it up pretty quickly (I even rode my first wave in), however the girls didn’t have such luck. Bobby wasn’t too supportive and headed back to shore. I really took advantage of my situation and surfed for about an hour and a half.
Later on Steve, Rachel, Karah, Shannon, Linda, Kristin, and I watched the sunset at Waikiki beach and then got dinner at Round Table Pizza.
- First time I didn’t watch the Super Bowl

No comments: